Want to learn the latest cybersecurity techniques? Do you look forward to tough challenges? Are you willing to put forth your very best? Then you’ve come to the right place. At Percival, we believe in a People First approach – providing a fun and challenging environment that promotes innovation, creative thinking, and treating one another like family. Located in Columbia, Maryland, our small business develops cutting-edge engineering solutions to protect our nation's assets. Our team specializes in vulnerability analysis and research, system emulation, software engineering, reverse engineering, embedded development, and cyber security. We are seeking Vulnerability Analysts to join our diverse team of engineers dedicated to solving the most challenging cyber threats.
* All candidates must be eligible to obtain or maintain a US Security Clearance, therefore US citizenship is required
- Mid to Senior Level, Full Time
- You will use your systems engineering expertise review and assess of a wide range of complex weapon systems to identify technical risks within the system's cybersecurity posture.
- You will work with the system owner to develop and recommend appropriate mitigations to manage cybersecurity risks. Responsible for reviewing and assessing cybersecurity architectures across a variety of applications or domains for systems with large size, complexity, and risk.
- Partner with the DoD customers building these systems to guide them and to help them understand the cybersecurity trade space.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Position requires TS/SCI with Poly, CCA accepted
- 3+ Years of Cyber software or system Vulnerability Analysis and reporting experience
- BS degree required (Computer Science, IT, Engineering related field)
- Experience with ICS/SCADA/IOT devices and software, computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, and/or systems engineering
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Cybersecurity-relevant analysis experience (basic host and/or network analysis experience)
- Cybersecurity certification (Sec+, CISSP, CEH, etc.)
- Proficiency in programing languages (varies based on job position)
- Familiarity with Space system development, sustainment, and security operations
- Experience in reducing risk to space systems, fixing systems of highest importance, hardening systems in development, and crypto resiliency